Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Just Hanging Out

We haven't been up to too much lately. It seems like the three of us have all had some form of sickness, but we've been lucky enough that it's all been minor. Mae was tested for flu, but it ended up just being a horrible cold. Over the past couple of weeks we've also had a little glimpse at Fall weather. My personal favorite!! I'm anxiously awaiting for the weather to be here for good!

Last Friday night we went out to Six Flags and the weather was glorious!! And an added bonus was that the park was having a private party so there were very short lines. Good times!!


A couple of months ago I sketched out a fort for Ashton to build for Mae. I sketched it out with the intention that we would use existing wood to build the fort. Ashton got pretty bored on Sunday and was looking for projects to do. He started on Mae's fort. I think it's going to be super cute and Mae will get lots of use out of it! I can't wait to see it complete! I can just see her wanting to do campout in it. Fun! She was daddy's little helper! We don't have any plans this coming weekend so I'm sure the fort will get close to completion!


I looked at our calendar yesterday and we don't have any plans for the next two weekends! I'm really excited about that! Woo-hoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment