Monday, August 31, 2009

First Day Of Preschool



The first day of preschool was a success! The day started off great with Mae sleeping in. She had some breakfast and we got ready for school. As soon as she was dressed, she was ready to leave!! We got her ready a little too early. We all three headed up to school and walked her to class. She couldn't get in there fast enough. We said our goodbyes and she headed into class. We stood outside to sign her in, and we overheard the teacher say "Mae is dancing for us!" That made me smile and we left. I thought about her all day. When I arrived at the school to pick Mae up, she had no interest in leaving! She was having too much fun! I finally talked her into leaving. My poor girl looked so exhausted! Let's hope that she is always this excited to head to school!

1 comment:

  1. That is so great. Those first days are always stressful for the parent. But it seems like she is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete